Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A visit from my 4 angels



Tuesday Jonathan and I came home from the mall and our across the street neighbors have this really pretty bottle brush tree in their front yard. Well, as we where driving up our driveway I noticed some yellow butterflies flying around this tree. I immediately ran to the tree to watch them and noticed there was 4 of them one for each of my precious angels. This was the best picture of them I could get. Oh, How I miss each of them so much. It makes me so happy to know that they are all together.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sign that God sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. I've tried to get pictures of the butterflies that cross my path too. It is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that there were 4!

    ReplyDelete