Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

My special reminder of Jasper

Danielle at Letting go and letting god posted I'm posting a MckLinky up at the bottom of this post, and would love if you could write a post that introduces a special stuffed animal, blanket, or even something random that makes you think about your baby. Even if you haven't lost a baby you are welcome to participate. If you have other children living and would like to include what makes you think of them, I would love to read about it.

The one thing that reminds me most of Jasper is his teddy bear. I didn't get his teddy bear until after he had already passed away, but it was the thought that counts the most. I was supposed to get him his teddy bear the day I was admitted into the hospital.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. My husband bought little pink teddy bear loveys for my twins coffins. A month or 2 later, I was in the store where he bought them, and there was one left. I had to buy it. I washed it in the baby laundry soap I use for my son, so it really smells like baby to me. It's really the only thing I have, that's tangible, that connects me to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper's bear is adorable. I love the little hat. Thanks you so much for taking the time to share. I feel a little closer to everyone and their babies as I read each post...

    You doing alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute little bear. Is it wearing an outfit of his?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter when you got the bear, the meaning behind him is the same. Jasper.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete