Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy birthday our first angel

Happy Birthday my precious first angel! Today you would have been 2 years old. You where with us for such a short time, you grew in mommy’s belly for 5w 6d and today Sept 26th was your estimated due date. We will always reflect on this day as if it is your birthday and wonder what you would have been like and who you would have looked like. I believe in my heart that you where a girl and would have looked just like me, just as I looked like your nannie. We will always miss you our sweet little angel.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I hope today went smoothly for you. I wish I had seen this earlier so I could have prayed for you and your day. Just know that Im thinking of you and sending you good thoughts! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and your angel. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a little late with my blog reading but I hope your day went gently. Happy birthday to your angel, Jasper.

    x

    http://allthelittleponies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete