Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jasper's urn

Yesterday was a very sad day. We got Jasper's urn and put him in his final resting spot. I really love how it turned out, it is perfect. A huge part of me is so mad about myself for likeing how it turned out so much. I don't want my son to be in there. I want him home with me in his crib, crying for me to pick him up.
Here are the picture of my precious Jasper's final resting place.

This is the front:


This is the top:


This is the right:


This is the left:




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful resting place. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It is beautiful. My sister lives in Tenessee. I'm gonna forward the petition info to her. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The urn is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out really beautiful! I am so sorry that Jasper is not with you in person but in spirit. Your in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The urn turned out beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Thinking about you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasper's urn is lovely. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. I think it is important that you like the way it turned out because it is such an important thing to you. Of course you would do anything not to need it, but we can not change that. Instead we do our best to make the things we can control perfect for our sweet babies who left us too soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The urn is so beautiful. It is so hard when you like something that you shouldnt ever have to like but if you have to have somthing it is better to have something that you love. It is perfect.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its GORGEOUS. You picked such a beautiful resting place for Jasper.
    xo

    ReplyDelete