Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sad week

This has been quit a sad week. On Monday I found out one of my old co-workers lost her daughter. She was around 20 weeks went in for the big ultrasound and found many problems the biggest one being a heart defect. She was induced and her daughter passed away in her arms. Then I hear about poor Craig and Mirne losing Jet. I am at a loss for words. I am so sad.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, just wanted to let you know that if you want to send your co-worker a handkerchief let me know. dpucci9972@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a sad week with Mirne and Craig's baby Jet. I am sorry to hear about your co-worker, too. I can make up a hope collage for you and your co-worker if you would like. If not, that is completely ok too. You can see what it is about on my new blog called Abiding Hope.

    www.hopecollage.org

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sad. I'm sure your co-worker will appreciate your love and support since you've been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your coworker. I hope that she has support. I'm sure you can be a big one to her.

    ReplyDelete