Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Four months

Today has been four months since I have given birth to my precious angel Jasper. It is all still to hard that all of this is real. I just want him back in my arms where he belongs. I often think about him and wonder what it would have been like if this nighmare wasn't real. I visualize him in his room watching him sleep, feeding him, changing his clothes, bathing him all of the things that I have to miss out on. I can't believe how much I have to miss out on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Lisa. I think there will be fireworks in his honor tonight. That will be cool, huh? My 4 months is coming up this month too 7/15 and my due date was 7/10. Nothing is as it should be. Today, I feel hopeful. I hope you do too. Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete