Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jasper's name and a beautiful website

In just a few short months I have gotten so many pictures with Jasper's name that I have not been able to keep track of them all let alone post thank you’s to everyone. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I LOOOVE seeing his name, and to know that other people think of him is priceless. I will be making another video with all of them very soon. That will be my thank you to everyone.

I wanted to introduce you to an absolute beautiful website I stumbled upon on facebook. If you are friends with me there you probably have realized that I join a lot of groups and pages. I’m addicted! If it sounds interesting, has a subject that I can relate to, or has anything to do with baby loss I join. I recently joined a group called Treasure Beans by Casey Doiron and on there I found her website. She is an absolute treasure.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for sharing! What a sweet site! It's always so nice to see the names of our sweet babies. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her site is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete