Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

In memory of Jasper by Lacinta

This beautiful poem was written by my sister Cheryl's friend Lacinta. It was written shortly after Jasper passed away.

In Loving memory of Jasper

You never said i'm leaving.
You never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it and only god knew why.
A million times I cried.
If love alone could've saved you, you would have never died.
In life I loved you dearly.
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place that never can be filled.
It broke my heart to lose you, but you did not go alone.
A part of me went with you.
The day god took you home.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through. You will see Jasper again one day - and you will be able to see what the happy killer nurse took from you - your dreams for your child. I do pray for you and your family.
    God Bless

    Kathy in Texas

    ReplyDelete