Waterfall Angels on Facebook

Our rainbow Samuel Thomas Goldthorpe

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

To the child in my heart (poem)

I found this poem on a different website it is so beautiful, I cry everytime I read it.

To the Child in my Heart

O Precious, tiny sweet little one

You will always be to me
So perfect, pure and innocent
Just as you were meant to be.

We dreamed of you and of your life
All that it would be
We waited and longed for you to come.
And join our family.

We never had the chance to play,
To laugh, to rock, to wiggle.
We long to hold you, touch you now
And listen to you giggle.

I'll always be your Mother.
He’s always been your Dad.
You will always be our child
The child that we had.

Just know our love goes deep and strong
We'll forget you never-
The Child we had,
but never had,
And yet will have forever.

-Author Unknown

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment