Jamie from Week by Week asked me:
“Alright Lisa I have a 3-parter for you.1) The way I changed to most since Jasper is that I’m more open with my grief. I concealed the grief I felt when I had the three miscarriages. I didn’t tell anybody that I even had the last two I just kept it to myself. I realize now how unbelievably unhealthy that was.
1) In what way do you feel you changed the most since Jasper? How do you compare to the pre-Jasper's-pregnancy Lisa?
2) If you could be any animal what would it be and why
3) finally, do you dig purses or shoes more... or :gasp: both!”
Pre-Jasper’s-pregnancy Lisa was very willing to go through anything in order to get pregnant. I did countless tests (HSG, Uterine Biopsy, blood work, HSC, ultrasounds) the list continues.
Now, I’m so afraid at the thought of losing another baby that I figure if I get pregnant then so be it. I’m still trying, but the thought of going through all those tests again just saddens me.
2) I would be an Orca. I love them. I would love to be free to swim through the oceans without a care in the world.
3) I would always pick bags over shoes in a micro-second.